High qualification and wide spectrum of company services proves ensured certificates: Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania certificate which enables the design of building unit and building construction; State Energy Inspectorate certificate which enables the eligibility to perform the maintenance works of electrical, natural gas, petroleum, petroleum products equipment automation and control systems. Several specialists of “Sistematika“ have certificates in labor leadership. Majority of workers have completed various licensed courses and achieved qualifications, such as welders, high-scalers, cranes electricians, pressure vessels maintenance operatives, specialists responsible for industrial objects heating sectors and others. Quality of completed works ensures these international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
Activity of „Sistematika“ is based on the following standards:
- Environmental management system certificate ISO 14001:2004
- Quality management certificate ISO 9001:2008
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001:2007
Certificates issued by the State Energy Inspectorate under the Ministry of Economy:
Operation of electrical equipment:
- maintenance of electrical equipment up to 1000 V,
- maintenance of special electrical equipment,
- maintenance of electrical wiring up to 1000 V.
Operation of natural gas equipment:
- maintenance of automation and control systems used for natural gas equipment.
Operation of oil and petroleum products equipment:
- maintenance of automation and control systems used for oil and petroleum products (except of liquefied petroleum gas) equipment.
Certificate issued by Environment Ministry:
- „Sistematika“ is able to perform the design works for part of a building and construction works of a building.